March 11 – Last day in Israel
Last day :(. At the end of the day, the temperature dropped nearly 15 degrees in less than 2 hours. Needless to say, I wasn’t prepared for that. Brrrrrr.
1) This little kid was trying to stone us. Luckily for us, we where a good 50 feet above him.
2) Pano of the view from Ciaphas’ house. Click it, should appear larger (in theory). Think I used 11 picture for that one.
3) Kyle with his soccer ball shaped acorn.
4) I think that guy is trying to offer his finger, in case you need to pick your nose. Really, I think there was an epic scene on the door. Not sure what it was.
5) Jesus. Encased in carbonite.
6) Which is it?
7) We lost John. The pit was bottomless. Very deep. We assume he didn’t survive the 18″ fall.
8) One of my favorites.
9) Where Jesus was buried. Maybe.
10) Garden, with the walls of Jerusalem in the background. Also a pano, only 4 pictures for that one. Click it. Now.
11) Olive Tree in the Garden of Gethsemane.
12) Goats. Who’s have thought?
13) The whole group! Even me!
14) Kyle. This guy was awesome. He is an Australian, working as a Youth Pastor in Kuwait. Rawk.
15) Amanda and Alicia riding the camel. The camel has a name. Can’t remember it… I do remember that it was ridiculous, like the Fonz or similar… But I think it was a tougher name than that.
16) Mr. Camel again.
17) See above two.
18) My favorite picture of Alicia. Loving the sunset.
19) Another of my favorite from the whole trip. Its so hilarious!
20) And last up, another massive pano. This one is over looking Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives. I think this one has 17 pictures or so in it.
Thanks for watching kiddies!
PS- I am just wondering, does any one look up the verse I put down? Usually after I write up my posts, I meaned through the gospels and find a verse or so to put up. My way of reading the Bible I guess. Even if none of you read them, I will keep posting them anyway.